• Leadership and Professional Development opportunities that allow you to stay competitive in today's Hispanic business world
• Recruiting efforts by leading Fortune 500 companies
• Local and National Career expos
• NSHMBA online career center and career management services to upload resumes and apply for jobs
• National and local networking opportunities to connect with Hispanic peers and
• And more!
In addition to all of the above, as a Premier member with a full profile, you also have the opportunity to win a BMW!
So, how do I win the Premier Membership?
A) All you need to do is forward this blog to your network and request they sign up, it's a great way to share the wealth and earn some extra brownie points!
B) Then, email our NYC Chapter President and let us know why we should pick you and why you would be a great addition to our NSHMBA NY family, along with a little bit about yourself. Be sure to include your contact information and let us know if you have been a member of NSHMBA before. If not a former member, then tell us how you heard about us!
C) Send a tweet and/or Facebook update about registering for this contest and be sure to include #NSHMBA_NY. Be sure to follow us @NSHMBA_NY and to LIKE us on Facebook. The more times you do this, the more we'll notice you! Also, it doesn't hurt to comment on our blogs.
Who is eligible?
This contests is open to anyone who is not currently a NSHMBA member and lives and/or works in New York City or surrounding areas. (Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Westchester, Bronx, New York, Queens, Kings, Richmond, Nassau & Suffolk Counties)
Deadline: Contest is open now until Thursday, May 26,2011 @ 5pm EST.
Fine Print: Winner will be notified Thursday night and MUST register on NSHMBA website and fill out profile by Friday, May 27, 2011. Membership will begin immediately until December 31, 2011.
The New York City Chapter Board