Invest in your Career
You'll see the return working at ESL Federal Credit Union!
As a $3.6 billion financial institution with more than 292,000 members, and 18 branch locations, ESL is one of the largest and most progressive federal credit unions in the country. We are known for valuing people and sharing our success with our employees.
Consider an opportunity with a leading local organization!
• Recognized as one of Training Magazine’s “Top 125” companies in 2007, 2008 and 2009
• Recipient for seven years in a row of “Rochester’s Choice Awards” by the Democrat & Chronicle readers as Rochester’s “favorite bank/trust company”
We offer a very generous compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life, 401(k), pension, vacation, paid holidays, profit sharing, and more. Part-time employees that work 28 hours/week or more are offered the same medical and dental cost shares as full time employees.
We are currently recruiting for a Product Manager to meet ESL’s financial and marketplace objectives for assigned products and services.
Develop products and services to meet member needs and capture market opportunities
• Assess market conditions, competitive environment, and trends.
• Lead concept and investigation phases for development of new products/services
• Determine product and service features and functions.
• Provide clear objectives to Advertising and Communications to ensure proper advertising support.
Manage product and service portfolio
• Develop promotional plans to support product line growth to include marketing communications brief and business case justification for spending
• Develop recommendations to solve business problems related to assigned product line
• Support regulatory changes that impact existing product and services
• Monitor the competitive environment and adjust and enhance product line as needed
Achieve volume objectives and profitability goals
• Develop projections and targets
• Lead volume plan implementation
Monitor, analyze and report on portfolio results and performance trends
Deliver assigned projects on time and within budget
Adhere to ESL’s member contact and member experience guidelines
• Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or Marketing or equivalent experience
• Minimum three years experience in product management or marketing
• Project management experience
• Excellent financial analysis skills
• PC skills (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Working knowledge of compliance as it relates to financial products
If you are interested in the above opportunity please go to our Career Opportunity site located at esl.org or click on the link below to take you directly to the job posting:
ESL Federal Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer